1 lb. penne pasta
12 oz. chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
8 oz. smoked sausage
16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
One-half cup onion, sliced thin
One-half cup diced green pepper
1 cup salsa
1 jar Alfredo sauce
5 basil leaves whole
3 oz. mozzarella cheese
Cajun seasoning to taste
1. Mix alfredo and salsa.
2. Cook penne according to package directions, drain and keep hot.
3. Brown the chicken and sausage together and remove from skillet then Sauté onions and bell
pepper. Throw them both in a pot when done and add raw shrimp. Cook for until desired
4. Add alfredo mix into pot with meat and veggies. Bring to simmer
5. Add cooked pasta and just heat on low for about 5 minutes. If it's no boil, then leave
simmering with pasta for 8-10 minutes until pasta is tender.
6. Serve topped with shredded mozzarella and basil leaves.
Serves 4-6 people