Sign Permits

Sign Erectors are required to be licensed by the City of Lansing. Contact the City Clerk's Office at 517-483-4131 for further information on the requirements to become a "Licensed Sign Erector" in the City of Lansing or see the City Clerk's Business Licensing page.

Questions about Sign Regulations can be directed to Ms. Susan Stachowiak, Zoning Administrator, at 517-483-4085.

Electrical Permit Fees