Trade Permits

Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing Contractors are required to be registered with the Building Safety Office.

July 2017 - New Trade Permit Applications

Brochures for Contractors

Start the process by accessing the AccessMyGov.


If you would like to appeal the decision of an Inspector or Plan Review Analyst, obtain a variance from a code requirement, or use an alternative method or material, you must file an appeal with the Appropriate Board of Appeals.