Use City Water or Sewer Service

Plumbing permits are issued if there is a direct connection to either the potable water supply or sanitary sewer.

Contact the Department of Economic Development and Planning 
Building Safety 
316 N Capitol Avenue
Suite C-1
Lansing, MI. 48933
Phone: 517-483-4355

Contact the office first before starting to obtain a permit to explain the specific plumbing requirements for your event.