Citizen Complaints

The City Attorney's Office can offer help to citizens who have an issue in their neighborhood. If you are dealing with an unpleasant neighbor, our office can communicate with that neighbor to try and resolve the issue.

Please Note

If you are witnessing a crime, call the Lansing Police Department at 517-483-4600 (emergency 911). The City Attorney's Office does not enforce the law, and cannot arrest anyone for criminal activity.