How can I be excused from jury duty?
Requests to be excused or postponed from jury service must be made before the week you are scheduled to serve. Mail your request to:
Jury Clerk
54-A District Court
124 E. Michigan Ave
Lansing, MI 48933

You may also call the Jury Clerk at 517-483-4443 not later than the Friday before your jury duty is to start.

Show All Answers

1. What is the 54-A District Court's jurisdiction?
2. Where is the Court located?
3. What are the Court hours of operation?
4. Who do I make checks payable to?
5. What methods of payment does the Court accept?
6. How can I be excused from jury duty?
7. When will my bond be refunded?
8. How do I get a court appointed attorney?
9. For what languages are interpreters available?