If you desire assistance or have questions about this form, you can email us at [email protected], call us at (517) 483-4133, or visit us in the City Clerk's office, located on the 9th floor of City Hall (124 W Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933).
Fill out and submit this form. Bring the other materials listed to the City Clerk's office to complete the application process. License
expires April 30 each year.
There non-refundable $50 application fee and additional fee of $35 for each vehicle. Fill out and print the vehicle information form (linked to the right). A copy of the insurance policy must be filed with the City Clerk prior to issuance of the license.
Please provide contact information for a manager or other administrative staff, not a customer service line.
Print, fill out, and mail or fax the Treasury Information Request Form to the City Clerk. The form is available at the link above. Business licenses will not be issues to people in debt to the City. The Treasury Request Form must be completed and submitted before your application can be processed.
1. Comply with all provisions of City, State, and Federal laws
2. Have suitable types of containers and an appropriate number of containers to provide adequate service
3. Have a schedule of pick-ups for solid waste, recyclable materials and/or yard waste
4. Not pick up solid waste, recyclables and/or yard waste that have not been separated and will leave the
customer an informational tag
5. Semi-annually, on forms provided by the City, report quantities of each material hauled
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field