Fill out and submit or print this form. It should be submitted to the Parking Services Office along with the Parking Permit application along with this agreement. You must come into the Parking Service Office to complete the application process and receive your parking supplies.
If you desire assistance or have questions about this form you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (517) 483-4240, or visit us at the Parking Office at 219 N. Grand Ave. Lansing, MI 48933 M-F 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
We are pleased that you have selected the City of Lansing for your parking needs in downtown Lansing. Below is an agreement that emphasizes important rules and regulations to create the best parking experience for you. Please be sure to read all of them carefully and sign the bottom and return this with you application.
1. Lot permits are valid 6 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
2. Permit holders in Lots 49, 49(a), 52, 53, 55, and 56 are subject to frequent relocation during special events. You will be notified of the need for relocation at least one day prior to the event along with alternate parking locations. Permit vehicles parked in a lot subject to relocation may be ticketed, fined and/or towed without notice.
3. Trailers are not to be parked in lots without advanced notice. Failure to do so may result in the issuance of a parking violation.
4. If you lose your permit hang tag please contact the PSO to obtain a new hang tag. A replacement fee of $30 must be paid prior to the issuance of a new hang tag.
1. Ramp permits are only valid in your designated parking area. Failure to park your vehicle in your designated permit area may result in additional fees. Special events may require an additional fee for entry Also, please note North Capitol Ramp is closed and locked from 10:30 p.m. to 5:45 a.m., Monday through Friday and 24 hours on weekends.
2. Lost parking ramp Prox cards can be replaced for a $30 fee. Please stop in the PSO to purchase a new card.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field